Suitesheet.io was created by Archer Consulting to help facilitate your Netsuite reporting by allowing users to work with Netsuite data in Google Sheets via saved searches. This data can be updated to Netsuite from the sheet and be used to generate charts, pivots and more in Google.
In order to get started the following is required:
- Access to your Netsuite account
- Login access and a blank Google Sheets page.
Netsuite Setup (Administrator)
Install Suitesheet Bundle in Netsuite
Suitesheet.io works as a bundle within Netsuite. Once logged in to Netsuite, install the ‘Suitesheet.io Connector’ bundle to Netsuite account
- Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles
- Search for ‘suitesheet.io’ in the ‘keyword’ search box and hit enter
- Once the results come in, click on ‘Suitesheet.io Connector’ in the sublist
- Click the ‘Install’ button
Google Sheets Setup
Install Suitesheet.io Add-on
Once Suitesheet bundle has been set up in Netsuite, the Suitesheet Add-on can be installed to Google Sheets and connected to Netsuite account.
- Add-ons > get add-ons
- Search: ‘suitesheet.io’
- Click on ‘Suitesheet.io Icon’
Connect Suitesheet Add-on to Netsuite’s Suiteshee Bundle
Once Suitesheet has been installed, there will be a Suitesheet tab on the Google Sheet
Now all that’s left is logging in to Netsuite from the Suitesheet Add-on. Open the Suitesheet sidebar:
- Suitesheet (tab) > Open Sidebar
This sidebar is where Suitesheet will be managed. The Suitesheet sidebar allows for loading new saved searches (from Netsuite), as well as refreshing from and saving changes made within Google sheets to Netsuite.
In order to link your Suitesheet Add-on to your Netsuite account, use the following steps:
- Near the top of the sidebar, click on ‘Click here to login’. A pop-up window will appear.
- You will see a list of your possible roles to login with.
- If you wish to continue logging in with the role selected (a ‘logging in’ will appear next to the role currently selected.), click ‘continue’
- If you wish to change roles, simply click on the role you wish to login with and then click ‘continue’
- Note: the last role that you were logged in with on your Netsuite account, will be the default role when you first log in to Suitesheet.
Now that Suitesheet has been successfully linked to Netsuite, saved searches from Netsuite can be loaded into Google Sheets. Each Google Sheet will contain one saved search.
How to load searches from NetSuite into Google Sheets:
- Each sheet dropdown reveals more options for that sheet
- Within sheet options, there will be an input field/dropdown menu that lists all of the saved searches under the Netsuite account logged into. Searches can be searched using the text box or selected from the dropdown list.
- Once a search has been selected, click on the ‘load search’ button in order to load the search you’ve selected into google sheets.
- You can now view and edit saved searches on google sheets.
Other options you have once you’ve uploaded a search:
- Reload: refreshes the current sheet to show any changes that have been made in Netsuite
- Auto Save Changes to Netsuite: if this is checked, the sheet will save any changes made within Google Sheets and update those changes to Netsuite every hour
- Auto Refresh from Netsuite: if this is checked, the sheet will automatically refresh every hour to display any changes made to the search from Netsuite
- Close: this button closes the Suitesheet sidebar
- Click here to log out: this button at the top of the sidebar logs users out of current Netsuite account